Snookah is the perfect cross between snorkeling and scuba diving. A unique experience like no other! You have the ability to breathe through a simple-to-use regulator that is connected to an air supply. The air supply then is positioned to float comfortably on the surface of the water. Snookah allows you to explore the depths of Caribbean water. Something you can’t do with snorkeling!
Snookah allows you to experience up to 20 feet of water while feeling safe and secure. All of that without needing certification! This means you get to spend less time in class, and more time exploring the Caribbean sea. Our experienced guide will be with you for every portion of the tour. Allowing you to relax and enjoy the beauty of the water, and the marine life that surrounds you.
- No experience is necessary.
- All ages above 8 are welcome to participate!
- One of the most unique experiences you can enjoy in the water.
- Before spending money on Scuba certifications, test out the waters and see if you enjoy the experience.
- Voted the best activity to do on vacation with kids
- Spend a beautiful day exploring Cane Bay.
Prices and Details:
- Rate: $75 per person
- 1 hour 15 minutes – 1 hour 30 minutes total
- Includes orientation & gear up
- Total of 30-40 minutes underwater time
What is included:
- 30- 45 minutes of guided exploration through the waters at Cane Bay.
- Boat stocked with water, and a cooler anything you would like to bring on board.
- All gear needed for diving including tanks, masks, and fins.
What do you need to bring?
- Anything you would need for a beach day
- Bathing Suit
- Any food, or drink you will want for your excursion.