SNUBA is the perfect cross between snorkeling and scuba diving. While breathing through a simple-to-use regulator that’s connected to an air supply that floats comfortably at the water’s surface, SNUBA allows you to explore a three-dimensional underwater world you simply can’t enjoy when snorkeling! SNUBA can be enjoyed at any depth – at the surface, 2 feet, 10 feet or even 20 feet – without any certification or heavy, cumbersome air tanks. A highly trained and certified SNUBA Guide will even be with you throughout your entire tour!
Why is Snookah such a great experience?
– No Learning Curve. Which means you get to spend more of your day exploring the beautiful seas of the Caribbean rather than sitting in a class!
– The most unique experience. You have heard of so many people snorkeling, and scuba diving. But how often do you hear of a snookah?
-Test out the waters! Before spending your time going through certification you will get to test out if you enjoy the experience.
– Allows for a more relaxing experience. There is a boat that holds the tank on the surface of the water so you don’t have to!
-Available to anyone ages 8+. It allows your family to have a more inclusive excursion experience.
– The ability to enjoy a beautiful day at Cane Bay diving to a maximum of 20 feet!
-Voted best activity to do on vacation with kids.
What is included:
– 4 hours of guided exploration through the waters at Cane Bay
– Water, Soda, and Rum
– Hors d’oeuvres
– All gear needed for diving including tanks, masks, and fins.
– Dry bags to keep your valuables dry
What do you need to bring?
Anything you would need for a beach day
– Bathing Suit
– Your excitement for a new adventure!
*** This is where Fareharbor book now button can go ***