If you are a diving enthusiast you know that the Caribbean is home to some of the best diving in the world.
With over 544 local species of marine life, a vastly different topography, and those famous clear turquoise Caribbean waters, St.Croix has an abundance to offer every scuba diver. With the ability to choose your own adventure between rough dive or reef dive your experience is fully customizable for you! Whether you are looking to extend your dive certification or for leisure Aquaman Virgin Islands will be there to cover all of your needs.
Our boat, the Aquahaulic, is a 29 foot Avanti with 2021 new Mercury engines is the perfect vessel for dive charters. If you prefer to dive from the beach at Cane Bay that is also an option for you! We strive to bring you the most desirable and enjoyable experience for your vacation.
As a fully operational dive shop, we provide everything you could need for your trip. All you need to bring is anything you would take to the beach! The Aquahaulic is completely stocked with water, ice and a cooler for your crew. If you want anything else throughout your trip feel free to bring it along!
Prices and Details:
- $125 per person for a two-tank dive. (With a minimum of 4 people per boat)
- $75 for a single-tank guided dive off of Cane Bay.
- Morning Charter is from 7:00am- 11:00am
- Evening Charter is from 1:00pm- 5:00pm
What do you need to bring?
- Anything you would need for a beach day
- Bathing Suit
- Any food, or drink you will want for your excursion.